Weekend Plans

I have a date with three very cute men this weekend. (One is my husband, and the other two men only happen to be 5 and 7 years old. ) Tonight Josh and I are having a sleepover with Brennon and Ryan. We are going to have a pizza party and watch Happy Feet and take lots of cute pictures and read stories. Tomorrow, Josh has to work, so he won't be able to go see Shrek 3 with us and have a yummy, healthy lunch ( to make up for the pizza :) ). But we'll have a great afternoon anyway. I'm sure Ryan will WOW me with the things that come out of his mouth ( I can't believe this kid is only 7. He's got this whole life planned out already ). And Brennon will make me laugh with his funny personality. And they love uncle Josh too... The last time we saw them.. they hugged Josh good-bye but forgot to give Aunt Deb a hug... ( poor little ME ). I'm excited to see them. I need some major hugs and kisses.
Josh and I are also planning to hit this little cafe by our house this weekend for Brunch. The menu looks really good so I'm excited.. Should be a nice weekend... Deb and the guys :)

Comments