Memorial Weekend

Having a much better day then yesterday and I was happy to find out from a couple of my pregnant friends that they too, have been feeling the same emotions and annoyances.. Good to know ! ( Especially the sensitive ear/sound thing )
I am very excited about the three day weekend coming up :) We don't have a lot planned, but it will just be nice to have an extra day off and spend time w/ Josh. We are going to Utah County on Saturday afternoon to run some errands and take Ryan and Brennon to get an ice cream cone at Cold Stone... YUM !! :) And I'm taking the digital camera this time so I will have instant results instead of throwing the roll of film in w/ the other 25 or so that still need to be developed ( yes I still have an old school camera that has actual FILM.... but it takes great pictures ) . I will definitely be posting pictures of their cute faces :) Going to Costco to stock up which we love... And they always have such good FREE grub there. And I'm especially looking forward to buying the platter of Sushi rolls. Ever since Amy was here and we got sushi, I have been craving it. It's healthy, and you can eat tons and not feel full and heavy. Gatta love that !! Josh needs to buy some more tomato plants as well so a stop at the nursery is on the list. Starting over w/ that process. We are hoping for warm weather here on out. Josh has already gone through the paper for coupons ( he is the King of finding awesome deals ) for good sales on corn and watermelon and other tasty BBQ food since our friends Gina and Steve are coming to eat on Sunday which should be fun. She had baby Will about 4 months ago and I haven't seen him yet. So holding him will be a treat.. and a work out.. He was almost 9lbs when he was born, so I bet he is a tank by now.
Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend w/ warm and sunny weather :)

Comments