Good Eats




Gatta try these....

Comments

Kasey said…
Wow, I'm gonna have to try that Mandarin confetti pasta--yum!

BTW, love your digital scrapbooking. :)
Kari said…
Recipes sound great but the presentation of the recipes is FANTASTIC!!
kelly said…
those sound great! and i too love the recipe cards. do all of your recipes look so cute?
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thanks for the compliment on my recipes girls, but I can't take credit for how adorable they are. While I have made the food, I got the cute design from someone else. ( is that allowed in blogging world ? Probably not. Now I kind of feel bad about it :( Remember Kari, I don't know squat about digiscrapping. I think someone better call a cop, cuz I barrowed without asking!! :)
By the way Kelly, I hope you don't mind my looking at your blog as well. Saw it on another blog and think you just have the cutest little family. Those boys are darling !

We blog lovers could spend hours just looking at other peoples lives couldn't we :)