Stuffed Banana Peppers
























































I have the best husband in the world people .... after working another very long day, he went home and made me a delicious dinner of stuffed banana peppers w/ marinara sauce.
So, what started out as these plain banana peppers, ended up being this yummy in my tummy. Thank you Josh for a wonderful dinner last night. I appreciate all you do for me !!

http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1928,149167-254197,00.html

Here are some other pix of our garden and the fruits of our labor. This is what it started out looking like. Josh dug up and made all these beds. There are six total. ( the far one is for the lettuce ); It's really starting to take off and we still have another month of growth. Last year, our tomato plants got 8 ft high...I wonder what another month will do for these: the squash and zucchini:all the different type of peppers:Our peas are so sweet, I just eat them like candy.

Having our garden makes me so happy.It's such a sense of accomplishment when you can just go grab something outside to use for preparing dinner. And one good thing about this years garden is that Josh isn't counting EVERY LITTLE THING that comes from it. I'm not kidding.. the last two years, he has counted every cherry tomato, every pea, every cucumber... ( he's a nut with numbers I tell ya )... It's nice to just grow stuff and eat without the mathematics !! We have more growing then what I showed, just need to take some pictures of them !

Comments