SuperBowl Baby






















Josh and I went down to Southern Utah this weekend to spend some time with our friends Lofton and Heidi. They work and live at Natural Bridges National Park. I'd never been there and it is such a cool place. Once again, Josh showed me some amazing sites. We had a great time with them and are looking forward to going back. It's only about a 5 hour drive, so not so bad. And we just love Lofton and Heidi. Such a great couple and wonderful friends. Josh met them years ago when They all worked at the Grand Canyon. But how about that game baby !! I have to admit, I was a little torn. Living in Indiana for so many years I wanted to ( and did ) root for the Colts. But I did feel a little bad because I knew so many of my family members would be cheering for those Bears ! The beginning of the game was so exciting, but then, sorry Bears.. you got your butts kicked ! We had a blast w/ all the forest employees and had some great food. Lofton made some great and very hot wings. ( So I hear.. I have a problem eating meat off of the bone ) He also made, from what Josh says, a very tasty Chocolate Stout. It was a great day. Josh was in his element watching football and having some pals around. I really enjoy watching Josh interact w/ people who are in the same career field that he is. And I have honestly never met nicer people. Every time we go and do something work related or just something social w/ work people, I am so impressed w/ how genuine and kind these people are. My husband is working with the right group of people because that is exactly how he is. I love hearing stories from the older employees and the hard work they do and how much they all care about making the land a better place for the animals and people to visit all the beautiful places we have here on this earth.

Comments