FOOD !!






















We're almost done with our peas for this season. Josh thinks he has one more pick and then that's it. So, the other night he vacuum sealed some of the snow peas so I could use them for stir fries. I was so happy we didn't waste all the good peas :) It will be so nice to just pull a bag out of the freezer when I need some peas.

Okay.. forget the Brownie Waffle I posted awhile back.. you have GOT to try this " Better then...( insert whatever you love the most here )".. this cake is out of this world. You can not have a big piece because it is so rich. It takes awhile to make, as there are 3 different steps, but OH MY GOSH... THAT good !! ( I left the recipe at home. I'll update with instructions later )

I made the yummiest twice baked potatoes last night with goat cheese and chives. I know, I know.. big deal.. twice baked potatoes.. but " them were some good tots... "
I love good food !!












Comments

Kasey said…
Deb, will you send me an email and teach me how to get pictures side-by-side? I haven't been able to figure that out yet!
Kari said…
From one girl who loves food to another - YUMMY!!