Love is what makes you smile when you're tired....

I know it has been almost a month since my last post and for that I apologize. I hope people don't give up on our little blog here. Reasons for my absence to follow:
I have been so sick w/ " all day sickness " as opposed to mere " morning sickness ". But alas, I am still alive. I have yet to go a day without being sick. I am losing weight like crazy ( knowing the baby is still healthy and getting what he/she needs from me makes me feel better however.. that being said... YAHOOOOO I love to lose weight ). I am hoping this only last my first tri-mester and after that I will start to feel like myself again and have some energy... It's not fun to lose control over ones body. ( all those who have been pregnant before I'm sure are laughing at me ) But I have had great support from family and friends and especially my dear husband. He has taken over !! He does the laundry, the dishes, he cooks dinner, he brings me crackers and water in bed in the morning ( which I promptly throw up ). He rubs my back as I'm getting sick in the bathroom and always, ALWAYS has water waiting for me. He calls me several times a day to make sure I'm okay. He gets into bed very quietly as to not wake me and he is a " fluid nazi " as I like to call him.. and always makes sure I'm getting enough of the liquids in me as to not get dehydrated. Who could ask for more. He says I have a little beer belly because, as the rest of me stays the same or gets a little smaller, my belly is starting to pooch a little. Josh has been so wonderful to me and I'm so thankful for a loving and supportive husband. I'm a very lucky wife as is the baby growing in my belly :)
'Nough said...

Comments