First Impression of Josh...




Our first date was a 3 hour lunch at the Pizza Factory. I didn't want to leave but kept looking at my watch knowing I had to get back to work. But alas, he continued to talk and hold my attention. I'm surprised I didn't get fired when I got back...Although... it probably would have been worth it :)


Anyway... last night we had a work thing for Josh and he had to speak about some of the employees he supervises and as I watched him I felt such a sense of pride. He's so good at what he does and he LOVES what he does. When we got home I told him I was proud of him. As we sat there, I got thinking about when we first met and what attracted me to him and what my first impression of him was.. so here's how my future husband caught my attention :)


1. Score... he's a cutie !! 2. He was shy 3. He had a cute nervous laugh 4. He was a Tree Hugger ( I liked that he had strong views and cared about the environment ) 5. Very Liberal & we shared a lot of the same opinions ( the older I have become, the more Liberal I have become. Usually it's the other way around. My two conservative parents, have three liberal children :) . ) 6. I noticed he had big feet but cute toes :) ( size 13 ) 7. Cute butt 8. I didn't want our date to end so I knew I liked him. I actually had another date later that night and the whole time I was thinking " I'd rather be with Josh " 9. He was totally different from all the other guys I had dated. Not what I was used to at all, but it's amazing what you find when you open your mind... and heart :)


I sure am a lucky gal...


( that picture is of us in Hawaii a couple years ago- Big Island )

Comments

Kari said…
How fun to think back on things like that ... don't know if I can remember life 11 years ago (let alone last week!) Not that I don't have wonderful memories - obviously you have some of the same ones! Good for you to write it down!