Photos Albums

I know it's only Wednesday, but I'm already thinking about my weekend projects. Josh was approved for some more OT ( we are loving all this extra money coming in !! ), so that means I'll be flyin' solo for Saturday and Sunday. So... besides cleaning the hardwood floors in my kitchen, I'm going to be working on our wedding album. I know... Most normal people do that right after their wedding, but we were just too busy and it didn't happen. But I was at Smiths Grocery the other day and saw that the photo department prints 4x6 pictures for .15/ea. So I looked at all the pictures on our many CD's and picked the ones I liked ( about 114 of them ) and will take the list this week to get printed off and start putting them in an album. It will cost us less then $20 to have our wedding album done. Amazing ! And Smiths does a great job with their prints. I go there all the time. Then it will be time to start on all the honeymoon pictures. I looked at them last night and they are soooo gorgeous. Josh and I had the best honeymoon in CA in the little hippy towns and countrysides. He made it so special for me. The B&B's we stayed in were so cute and cozy. We probably have more pictures of the rooms we stayed in and the countrysides then we do of us. Can't wait to see the finished product on both albums !!

Comments