More Random Bullet Points


  • Weights

I am determined to have the toned arms I once did. I've been pretty good about using my weights to get them back in shape and have definition again. I even have a set here at work so when things get slow,I just pick them up and do a couple reps :)


  • How to get out of the " dog house " with Josh

~ Say I'm sorry... and MEAN it !


~ Walk up and quietly give him a hug


~ Say something silly that I know will make him laugh


~ Give him his space


~ Cook him something special ( yes.. bribe him )


~ Do/wear/be/say something sexy ( come on… it works on all men)


~ Think about being in his shoes and how it would make me feel

  • Good Idea/ Bad Idea

~Good Idea: Telling Josh I will water and take care of the garden for him while he works late so that when he gets home, he can eat, wind down and go to bed.

~Bad Idea: Waiting until it's almost dark to go out and water the garden, getting scared when I hear weird noises ( the garden is like a jungle people ), trying to hurry, tripping over the HUGE squash leaves, breaking one off, and almost falling on my face . OOPS !!

  • This is the first full weekend Josh has had off in several months so I'm thinking he's going to be doing a lot of laying around, watching golf, working in the garden ( that actually relaxes him), cooking and just generally being a couch potato. Fine with me... he deserves it.

  • As I was going through the paper last night I found a coupon for Roberts Craft for 40% one scrap booking item. SO... you can bet your bottom dollar I am going to Utah County tomorrow to get a certain item I need for my Christmas craft project. Getting almost half off will help becasue what I need ... it ain't cheap !!

  • We are hoping, with the way the garden is producing that we will be able to take a HUGE basket full of fresh veggies to McCall with us. That would be so nice because we all love to cook w/ yummy organic foods !

Happy Friday....Have a great weekend everyone







Comments

Kari said…
I've been lifting weights again, too! I worked out so hard my entire pregnancy and have had a heck of a time getting back into my routine since Cougar arrived ... guess that's why I still have 20 lbs to lose! One day at a time, right? Enjoy your weekend having your hubby home!