Notebooks


I LOVE these notebooks. !

They are so cute. I love them for the fact that I can fit them in my purse, that there are so many different designs, and.. I have actually found some that were plain and covered them in cute craft paper and put my personal touch on them and given them as gifts. I made a "Baby Journal" with one so I could keep track of the progress. I put updates on the baby in it, my personal entry's and thoughts... etc... it turned out so cute ( I'm still adding things to it, with all the lovely card we got from people, but this will also be included in our box for Gracie). And I will do this with all my pregnancies. What a great way to look back and remember how you were feeling the whole 9 months. Just thought I'd share this little find. I found them on one of my favorite websites...
http://www.annacorbastudio.com/

Comments