Being Creative

Project I did for Gracie
Pictures of the kids for Audrey's birthday package

While Josh was working on Saturday, I kept myself busy with crafts (in between all the laundry and watching the Live Earth concerts for Global Warming. http://www.liveearth.org/. Excellent music and gathering for such a great and very important cause. GO GREEN PEOPLE ).

I had several projects I needed and wanted to get done before Monday. One of which was for Audrey's birthday package... ( oops, her birthday was Friday.. and I still haven't sent it yet... but I warned her it would be late. And hey, my birthday was in June and she still hasn't sent my present !! ) Her package is full of great things but this is my favorite ( because it's homemade and personal ).

I also made my grandma Kramer the cutest " Get Well Soon " card but forgot to take a picture of it. Hopefully it will make her broken nose heal faster ( hee hee ).

Then, I had been wanting to do something special for Gracie. That might sound weird, but i wanted something in the house ( crafty ) that I could look at and think of her. ( I think about her every day but you know what I mean ). So I came up with this and I think it turned out perfectly. It's just what I had in mind for our little sweetie

Comments