Sight

10 Things I'm grateful for that I can see...

1. (At this very moment...) the clouds outside with little drops of rain in hopes that they turn into a wonderful summer storm. We need the rain here so desperately. 2. The way Josh's eyes light up when he sees his guy friends 3. My nephews gorgeous little face 4. Our garden growing 5. Elderly people walking hand in hand and the look of love still on their faces after all the years 6. All of my photographs. I look at them often and never get tired of seeing the same pictures over and over 7. Josh's truck pulling into the driveway after being at work all the live long day 8. An actual letter in the mailbox from my friend Cheri ( she's not " in to " technology and computers ). We have been friends for 30 years. We met when we were 5 years old. That is so amazing to me 9. An Ocean view 10. Gracie ( even if only for a couple hours )

Comments