Deb


A - Available or single: Very happily married. B - Best friend: Josh C - Cake or pie: pie....Josh’s mom makes the best pies in the world D - Drink of choice: Water, but when I’m feeling bad, diet Mt. Dew E - Essential item you use everyday: My husbands lips F - Favorite color: I love pink and brown together, but also brick red and sage green G - Gummy bears or worms: Gross, Give me chocolate! H - Hometown: I war born in Fairfield, Ohio, but haven’t lived there for so long. I guess I should claim Utah as my home since I’ve been here for 15 years. WOW ! I - Indulgence: Buying craft supplies and books J - January or February: February, it’s when Valentine’s Day is K - Kids & names: Working on it, but no kids yet, unless you count Josh L - Life is incomplete without? Family and friends M - Marriage date: September 30 N - Number of siblings: 2 O - Oranges or apples: Like both, but prefer apples P - Phobias or fears: Sleeping w/ the closet door open, having Josh fall off a cliff while he’s hiking, not being able to have children, birds.. They just freak me out ! Q - Fave quote: I’ll put it up on my blog R - Reason to smile: My nephew Brennon asking his mom if he can all his Aunt Deb to say hi at 11Pm. S - Season: Spring and Fall T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Lisa, Kristin & Carolyn ( Tagged means you have to answer these questions and return them to me or post them on your blog as well ) U - Unknown fact about me: A picture of my hand is on the cover of a church music CD V- Vegetable you don't like: I LOVE veggies W - Worst habit: twirling my hair. I’ve done it since I was a little girl and can’t stop. It drives Josh nuts X – Xrays: My foot. I broke it last summer while watering the garden. I slipped on a rock in my flip flops. Y - Your fave food: Depends on my mood. The older I get, the more I crave chocolate. Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini

Comments