Stuff




    (Robin Thicke ) (Alan Thicke )

  • The office is DEAD today... so this could turn into a lengthy blog entry. I just had another friend start a blog. It's seriously addicting. Reading your friends blogs, and even people you don't know.( friends of friends ) It's fun to see pictures of their cute kids, things they do and are interested in. I know... it might sound weird to some of you (mostly men who aren't into this sort of thing. ) but for women.. it's just something we DO. Get used to it !!


  • 13 days until we are off to McCall for the Kramer family reunion. Relaxation... here we come


  • I am a planner. I plan ahead for most things. Especially things I get really exited about. Josh's birthday isn't until Sept. 5 and I'm already thinking of fun things I can do for him. Christmas isn't for another 5 months, and I've already started a Christmas idea list for gifts I want to give people. Just yesterday I thought of a cool craft project to include in my presents. ( it's going to be VERY cute/cool by the way... some of the men are even getting one ). Another reason to plan ahead.. when you do something personal and crafty for many people it takes time.. so 5 months ahead of time is nothin'...


  • The older I get... the clumsier ( is that a word ) I become. Josh and I literally have maybe 6 glasses we can use to drink out of ( not counting all of our little "coffee" mugs that most people don't really use to drink water, juice...etc.. out of . I DROP everything, or hit them on the sink or bang them against another glass. For Christmas last year, our friends Jeff and Nancy gave Josh a really nice set of 4 wine glasses... guess how many are left.... ? ONE... I broke them all. ( sorry honey ). I don't know what my deal is. Josh doesn't even blink now when he hears the sound of glass shattering. He just laughs and says " just tell me it wasn't my last good wine glass ".


  • A few years ago I started writing a cheesy romance novel. I got about 3/4 of the way done and just got stumped at the end. After thinking about it for awhile, I decided to bag the whole thing. I didn't like where it was going or the whole premise. So... about a month ago, I started thinking about some new ideas. I have never been to Maine, but I am obsessed with "thinking" about vacationing there. So, my new story will take place in a small seaside town in Maine. ( having never been there, that is where a lot of research comes in and using my imagination ). I'm sure it will take me forever to write it, but it's a great escape for me and it's fun !! I'll let you know when Random House has it published ( hee hee )


  • I don't know what it is about rainy/cloudy days, but we've had several lately and it always makes me grab my Miles Davis or Diana Krall Cd's. Such great music.


  • Another great sound is Robin Thicke's new album; The Evolution of Robin Thicke. He is Alan Thicke's son. ( I always thought he was so adorable as the dad from Growing Pains ). They look so much alike. If you like R&B stuff, you'll like him. He's got a great voice but sometimes it sounds like someone kicked him in the crotch because his pitch is so high. How do guys do that ? Here are a couple of really good songs by Robin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3_gIi4ECok&mode=related&search= ( that is his gorgeous wife in the video with him )..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNg0ReHeTiM&mode=related&search= ( I like this one. It has a really good beat and it's fun to dance to... ( American Bandstand ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKHCNmnie_8&mode=related&search= I love the way he dances at the piano in this one.


  • We are having Bren and Ryan over tomorrow night for another sleepover. The plan is to take them to the Heber fair, but it all depends on whether it rains or not. As much as we need the rain, I hope it holds off for just a couple hours tomorrow night so the two cuties can ride the ferris wheel with aunt Deb and uncle Joshy

Comments