Wedding Day


Here are some pictures from the wedding. I have not yet printed any out for our album, although we have chosen the ones we want. I was waiting until the Holiday madness calmed down to start that project. Not to mention, find the perfect leather album to put them in. But for those of you who haven't seen them yet... here are a select few. I am really excited to have the album done so we can display it in our house and share with others.
It was a beautiful day and Josh and I loved that our family and closest friends were able to make the journey to see us. It meant more to us then you will ever know. We have both been blessed to have amazing families. And as it has been said many times, our close friends are our families as well.
I will never forget the way Josh looked at me, tears running down his face, as I walked towards him down that path. Words could never express how special his emotions made me feel. He made me feel like I was the most beautiful women in the world. I look at these pictures and treasure the memories and can't wait to show our children some day and tell them how their father made me happier then I ever imagined. ( and still does... :) ) I am so in love with my husband !!



Comments