Brennon & Ryan














































How cute are they ? Lisa made my day yesterday when she sent me some new pictures of the kids. They are getting so big. I am hoping to get together w/ them soon and I am planning to go crazy w/ my camera. They are so adorable and good and happy little boys. I'm a proud aunt to say the least. Ryan is in the first grade and doing well. His reading level is very high and Lisa says he reads anything and everything he sees. He is a good big brother to Brennon and baby TJ. Brennon just started pre-school and loves it. Lisa said they just took a field trip to the California Pizza Factory and Bren had a blast making pizza. He loves working on the computer at school too. I don't see the kids as much as I used to which makes me sad. I miss them very much, but Lisa and I are good at calling and emailing and she keeps me up to date on their growth and the hilarious things they say and do. What amazes me is how in love w/ these kids I am... and they aren't even mine.. just think how much I will love my own baby some day. Here are some more pictures of them. Some taken at Temple square, camping, Kindergarten graduation, first day of school ( 1st grade for Ryan ) and fun random shots at home

Comments