Deb's Cards











































Here are just a few of my favorite cards that I've made over the years. I really love being creative and using my mind to come up w/ different creations. I'm really upset w/ myself. I made so many different cards over the holiday season and in my rush to get them sent off, I forgot to take photos of them. Thank heavens for digital cameras these days. Cards are not all I enjoy doing. In my collection of crafts, I also make candles. lotions, soaps, decorative boxes, journals, shadow boxes, vintage stuff, bath salts, lip balm, rustic frames, memory boxes, and much much more. My dream is to one day have my own business selling all the things I love to make. Whether it be a website or selling things on consignment in other stores or having my own little store. The other day I opened up a fortune cookie and the fortune said " you will be very successful one day in our own business " ... I held on to that one !! Being able to sell my stuff would be a great way to bring in money and work from home when we have kids. That is my dream. There are things in life that people are sure of and two things I am sure of are; I was meant to be a mother, and I was meant to use the talents I've been given. So hopefully both of those come true !! And by the way.. if you see anything you like and you want me to make you something, I'll give you a good price :) Many more crafts to come...




















Comments