Best Toothpaste....


...EVERRRRRRR... if you like white teeth and fresh breath... you've got to try this toothpaste. Tom's of Maine !!

It's the favorite in our house. It does cost a little more ( almost $5 ) but so worth it. Plus the history of the company is really cool. It's totally natural, no artificial ingredients or chemicals. They have so many other products that are equally as inviting. So if you're sick of your usual Crest and Colgate... make the switch to this yummy brand. The spearmint is really good, but the peppermint does leave your mouth a little more tingly(er?)


PS. I know this is a lame post, but I like to share information about cool products that we actually use... Just wait... one of these days there will be a post telling you how much I LOVE my Fabreze :)<

Comments

Kari said…
Who likes white teeth and fresh breath? ;) May just have to try it ... if I hadn't just bought a new tube of my Crest Cinnamon with Scope!
Carolyn Hansen said…
Not lame! I love hearing about people's great finds. I'll have to give it a try.