Seven Random Things...


I've been tagged by Kari. So here are seven random things about me:

~I have an autographed photo from Ricky Schroeder himself. Hubba Hubba. He’s still a total fox!! I loved him on Silver Spoons.

~I have met the mom from Who’s The Boss ( Judith Light )

~My hand is on the cover a church CD. ( I Just can’t remember the name of the group. My old roommate was a graphic designer and she took the picture for the music group. )

~I once drove from UT to IN alone straight through, only stopping to sleep for an hour. I was DELIRIOUS by the time I got there.

~I have a tattoo on my lower back of a Chinese symbol that stands for Destiny/Fate. I strongly believe in Fate ( story behind getting the tattoo: I went to California to see my best friend Amy (who now lives back in CO ). I had one last full day there and we wanted to do something really fun… I said “ hey, we could go ride horses on the beach…. (long pause ) Or go get a tattoo…” Amy said “ Okay “ … to the latter. Her tattoo is on her scapula. She regrets getting hers… I don’t

~I once was attacked by a crow… and people wonder why I HATE birds.

~At my 16th birthday party, my hair caught on fire when I leaned over to blow out my candles. NOT such a great smell…

PS. We just got back from McCall yesterday... Had an AWESOME time and I will post pictures once we download them and tell all the fun details. Such a beautiful place. Love love love it !!

Comments

Kari said…
So glad you are home safely! Thanks for sharing your random facts ... there were a few of those I didn't know!