Happy Thoughts...FOCUS Deb

Now... normally little things like people chewing too loudly or constantly fidgeting, or BREATHING too loud really gets on my nerves ( just ask my cute and very patient husband. And trust me, I laugh at myself because I know how ridiculous I can be at times ).. so, it could be that I'm just feeling like my ol' self. BUT it could be just a very " Pregnant" day for me. Nonetheless ( is that really all ONE word ), EVERYTHING is driving me nuts today. Granted there are some people here in the office that I just want to slap w/ the back of my hand ( there is a slang term for that but I won't mention it ), but I'm really having issues w/ SOUND today. Everything sounds EXTRA loud... especially those annoying voices. Is it me or is it the fact that I'm hormonal ? ( that's most likely a rhetorical question for those who know me... ) So.. I decided since I'm in the mood to punch someone, I'd try to think of a few " Summery ' things that make me smile :)
1. Bath & Body Sun Ripened Raspberry Lotion 2. Bath & Body Pineapple Lotion 3. Ginger Peach Incense sticks that make our house smell good 4. My new Maternity Shorts 5. My new turquoise and lime green lawn chair ( can you GET anymore 1970's then that ? I LOVE it )
Sorry for the not-so-happy post today, but sometimes a girl just has to express herself. And hopefully thinking about those things will make my day go better... and the fact that I have my headphones on w/ Ray LaMontagne blasting in my ears in hopes of drowning out the voice of our Marketing guy Chris, who is a serious Wanker !!

Comments