Nothin' Big to Report



  • My husband is leaving me... for three days that is. Josh is one of the representatives for the state of Utah ( w/ the Forest service ) and there is a grant that is pending so he needs to go down to Southern Utah and check some things out before they decide to approve it. And hopefully it will give him a break from the 14 hr days he's been working lately. I will miss him !!

  • If you're not already... please start recycling. It's not that hard and trust me.. it is a natural high when you take all those bottles, can, newspapers, plastic..etc.. to the big bins. It really does make you feel so good to be doing something positive for the environment.

  • Being the romantic that I am, it's not surprising that I love shows like TLC's A Wedding Story and all the shows they have on people getting married and dating... but there is a new show on the Style Network called " I Propose ". http://www.stylenetwork.com/ssms-site/style.do?showId=6287 It is so adorable. These men come up with the cutest and most romantic ways to ask their sweethearts to marry them. I have cried at every episode ( I've only seen a couple, but still ). If you love LOVE, then you'll want to check this cute show out !

  • I've come to realized that one of my favorites words lately is " lovely "... it's such a nice word... You can use it to describe so many different things... It's simply LOVELY !!

  • Happy Pioneer Day... tomorrow ! I get the day off of work. I find that funny seeing as how NO ONE in my office is LDS and yet, they are still observing the day. No complaints here though...

Comments