I came home the other day to find these gorgeous orange tulips waiting for me in my kitchen !! My sweet husband surprised me and made my day. And while Gerber Daisies have been my favorite flower for years now... I have to admit, I'm really loving tulips. They are a sure sign of spring and you can't help but to smile when you look at them. I come home every day from work and there they are smiling right back at me. And... it gets better.. not only did I get flowers, but my sneaky husband also surprised me w/ a weekend get-a-way to CA. We have friends who used to live here and moved to the Bay area last year and we have missed them dearly. And thanks to Southwest and their daily "dings"... Josh got an extremely cheap deal for the both of us to fly and spend 3 days w/ our friends. Am I a lucky women or what ? He sure can be sweet when he wants to be. We leave at the end of April and I'm so excited. Especially since I have been feeling a lot better these last 3 days. I am hoping I'm on the down slide of my "all day sickness". Life is good and I have many reasons to be grateful and happy !!

Comments