Italy
























































First stop on my list of places I want to visit would be.... ITALY !! I've had several family members who have gone, but I have yet to make it. One of these days...I will get there!! While it would be fun and very romantic to go with (just) Josh, I really want to go with the Kramer side of the family. It's "livelier" with a group of fun people to rent a gorgeous countryside house. Walking through town, going to the cafe, stopping at Farmers Markets, picking up fresh food to cook that night, sitting out on the deck looking at the breathtaking views, sharing a huge table with everyone full of amazing food. Josh would be lost in delight walking around all the vineyards. I would be busy in the kitchen cooking with all the Kramer sisters ( even though the men in our family love to cook as well ).My mom and dad are going in September with a big group and I am insanely jealous...With Josh and his great eye for photography, I know we would come home with hundreds of pictures to look back on. Such a romantic setting...If I close my eyes tight enough.... I'm there !
(Photos Courtesy: Ken Kramer)

Comments