Heber Fair Fun...







Brennon was so happy ! Checkin' their "email "


Brennon ridin' his "hog"
Look mom... no hands !!!!







They were trying to splash uncle Josh :)







They are getting that " I'm about to puke" look on their faces





Josh, spinning and laughing so hard.. he thought it was hilarious that we all were about to throw up.. himself included :)








Me, trying to stop the madness !





Josh picked up the kids on Friday and met me back at our house. We all worked in the garden for a bit before we left for the fair. Brennon was very excited about the little orange sun sugar tomatoes and ate close to 10 while helping uncle Josh. Ryan was too busy catching grasshoppers to eat :)

We all had a great time at the fair. It was hot, but we didn't care. We realized how daring Ryan is with his desire to ride some big kid rides. Brennon stood, analyzing how big and tall some were and decided against several, but cheered his brother on. Ryan loved the big swing. ( this was always my favorite as a kid too ). (Blurry, action shot above ). The four of us rode a spinning strawberry. Uncle Josh thought it would be hilarious to spin us out of control. While we laughed, we also almost puked... the pictures tell it all...( try to ignore the retarded looks on Josh and my faces ) The last ride was the Ferris Wheel. Brennon was very skeptical, but eventually agreed because he got to sit by uncle Josh. I took Ryan w/ me. When we all got off Bren said " that ALMOST totally freaked me out "... What a fun night at the fair.. or as Ryan liked to call it.. the Carnival !

When we got home, we ate dinner and while Josh finished watering the garden, I took the kids to the park to try to run them ragged so they would be tired and ready for bed after their baths... didn't quite work.. I laid in bed with them until midnight. Finally they conked out !!
These kids are so cute it's disgusting. " I'm in love I'm in love... and I don't care who knows it " ( quote from Elf :) )

Comments

Kari said…
Those boys are stinkin cute!! Looks like you had a great time :) Way to be the "fun aunt!"