100 Things About Deb...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY... I sent cards out to everyone, but I think they might be late seeing as how I just sent them on Monday. ( Sorry, I was sick for a couple days )
My friend Carolyn did this on her blog, So I thought it would be fun to do on ours ) I'll see if Josh wants to do it too )
1. I have lived in ID, IN, OH, MD, WA & UT 2. I am only 5'1 ( and 3/4 ) and after high school I had an interview w/ TWA to be a flight Att. but they said I was too short. I don't think they have those requirements anymore. 3. I have gray eyes 4. I was very shy as a little girl 5. When I was in HS, I took our van out for several joy rides that my parents didn't know about. 6. I used to have an autographed photo from Ricky Schroeder. ( confession: I still think "The Ricker " is hot ) 7. We used to have a dog name Poohber ( sounds like Pooh-bur.Matt named him Pooh Bear but couldn't pronounce it correctly ) 8. I was once chased down the road by a crow. I was throwing tiny rocks in the air and the crow thought it was food...freakin' BIRDS ! 9. I LOVED my childhood growing up in Boise Idaho 10. My best friends from kindergarten on were named Kristin Dunham and Cheri Cozzens (sounds like Cherry ) I still talk to both of them to this day. 11. I won 4th place in a ballroom dance contest in school. My partner's hips didn't move quite as well as mine. 12. A picture of my hand is on the cover of a church CD 13. My first kiss was on the dance floor in the 8th grade. Luckily he was good and helped mold me into the awesome kisser I am today :) ( Yes, I'm THAT good ) 14 In college, I had a boyfriend who nicknamed me Woogit 15. I have never laughed as much as I did when I lived w/ Kari, Kasey and Carolyn 16. I was almost the last one of my friends to get married. By the time I got married, most of my friends had been married for at least 10 years. 17. I would love to go to Italy w/ my dad's side of the family some day 18. Josh was " whooped " over me when we first started dating and told me he loved me before I told him. 19. I once left my dad a message on his Voice Mail pretending I was a lost little girl after soccer practice. ( I can make my voice sound really high like a kid ) He left it on there for quite awhile because he thought it was so funny. 20 I have three sets of Grandparents 21. I was very protective of my siblings when they were younger and kind of felt like a mom 22. I ADORE my nephew Brennon and his brother Ryan 23. My favorite colors right now are Pink and Brown 24. One of my ears has one piercing, the other ear has two 25. When I was born, I had an extra thumb on my right hand. ( gross I know. You can still see the scar ) 26. My boobs USED to be bigger( if you can believe that) 27. I have wanted to be a mother since I was a little girl 28. I used to want to work in a flower shop like Janet on Threes Company 29. I love Steve Martin and Diane Keaton 30. I love anything Vintage and shabby chic 31. I love calling my Grandma Laney just to say hi 32. Josh likes Southwest designs.. I .. DO NOT 33. I wear a size 5 shoe 34. My dad told me I'd never get married because I used to burp at the dinner table 35. I love to tickle my husband. But he says I do it too hard and it hurts 36. I love to read 37. I worked for a company for 8 years doing Travel and Trade show coordination 38. As a child, I was known as the peacemaker in our family. I hated tension and still do. 39. I would love to be nominated for the show " What Not To Wear " 40. I could read cookbooks all day long 41.When was a Jr. High, I bought some fake nails and hid them from my mom before putting them on, thinking she would be mad at me. She wasn't, and helped me put them on. 42. I have worked at Three different Chili's restaurants. They were in UT, IN, & OH 43.I Played on a softball team when I worked at the Chili's in OH. We won the tournament. 44. I spent a summer in Ohio living w/ Grandma and Grandpa Laney. I was laying out one day on the deck and my grandma told me i looked like a greased pig from all the oil I had slathered on me.( not because i was fat ) 45. I used to wear a headgear.. One that went on top of my head and another one that went around my neck.. AT THE SAME TIME.. can you say DORK !! I only wore them to bed though. 46. I would love to get braces again now. My teeth have moved over the years. 47. I get the giggles at the most inappropriate times. 48. I have only broken two bones in my life. One toe from jumping off a balcony and my foot, from slipping on a rock while watering the garden 49. When I was in HS, I wanted to marry a man who could " get down and dance.. " If any of you have seen my husband dance, you know that dream of mine didn't come true : ) 50. I love " Little House on the Prairie " names.. which just means Pioneer names. And still to this day watch the reruns of LHOP. 51. I used to drive a little Red VW Rabbit 52. I talked my way out of a ticket once by telling the cop I was in a hurry to get home to my kids ( it was actually my brother and sister ) but he bought it.. Ha.. sucker !! 53. I have the major hots for Bruce Willis 54. During the Sundance Film Festival, I saw the mom from Who's the Boss. 55. I had a crazy roommate several years ago who tried to get in my room once when I had the door locked. When I confronter her about it, she told me " the wind must have done it " (Pyshco ) 56. I love Old School music like Ella Fitzgerald, and Billie Holiday 57. At one point I wanted to have 5 children.. Now.. two will do :) 58. I love French music 59. I have a thing w/ feet. I always check out people's feet. It's not a fetish.. but I just don't like ugly feet. 60. I am very sarcastic 61. Once got fired from a job because i refused to Kiss the boss's butt 62. I used to have naturally curly hair but the older I get, the straighter my hair becomes 63. I absolutely love to cook and I got that from my dad and Grandma Laney 64. I am a very passionate and emotional person at times 65. My best girlfriends is named Amy Cammack. She was one of my bridesmaids. 66. On our honeymoon, Josh and I stayed in a haunted hotel. 67. I want to have my own business some day selling all the crafts I make 68. I love the names Gracie and Noah 69. I have learned a lot from my old boss and wonderful friend Jeff Marcous 70. I have watched the movie " Seven Brides for Seven Brothers " more times the I can remember. I love that show 71. I went to Massage Therapy school. 72.I used to grit my teeth at night when I was younger 73. I loved the fabric of my wedding dress. Flowy and soft 74. I used to be addicted to drinking Mt Dew. 75. I used to work out for 3 hours a day when I was in College. ( I was obsessed w/ my weight.) 76. I think Josh is the strongest person I have ever met in my life. I've seen him lift some very heavy stuff. 77. I LOVE to hear my husband laugh really hard. 78. I am very excited to see what our kids will look like. 79. I have not bought a card from the store in years and years. I always make them. 80. Our house is FILLED w/ candles. Most of which, I made myself. 81. Josh loves it when I make homemade ravioli w/ Pesto sauce. 82. I love having a husband who knows how to and enjoys canning the food that comes from our garden. 83. The smell of Grape juice reminds me of a lady in Boise who used to can foods without wearing gloves. She would reach her hand in the boiling water and pull the jars out. 84. My mom always made Halloween and Easter fun for us. 85. I love doing special, cute things for Josh on Easter. 86. I had a kidney infection last year. 87. Once when I was young and my mom and the three of us kids were flying back to Ohio for a summer visit, I helped the flight attendants deliver the food on the plane. I felt pretty cool. 88. I LOVE pickled beets. 89. The sound of doves cooing reminds me of being at my Grandma Laney's house in Ohio. 90. Songs from James Taylor, Seals & Croft, Carol King and the Doobie Brothers remind me of my childhood. 91. My first memory is from when I was three years old. 92. Going to Arby's when I was younger was such a treat. 93. I used to go tanning at the salons almost every day when I lived w/ my old roommate Tiffany. 94. I love being married to Josh 95. I love the band TOOL 96. I was very sad that my Grandpa Laney passed away before I got married. As I walked down the aisle, I carried w/ me one of his old hankies that had his initials monogrammed in it. 97. Love going to the Oregon Coast w/ Josh and his mom 98. Birds REALLY freak me out 99. As a kid, the movie " Murder on the Orient Express" scared the living crap out of me 100. I Feel very fortunate to have the life I have. I am blessed to have the friends and family I do and the upbringing I did. I'm grateful for all the mistakes I've made in my life because they have changed me and made me a better person inside. I really think about " walking in other peoples shoes " before I pass judgment. I hate to see people w/ hurt feelings. I have much more empathy for people. I've learned a lot in my 34 years and still have much more to learn. But I am happier then I have ever been.

Comments