Josh


A - Available or single: Married B - Best friend: Besides my wife, I am lucky enough to have 4 best friends. Lofton, Zach, Mat and Kelly C - Cake or pie: Carmel Apple Pie- only the one my mom makes D - Drink of choice: Red wine... DUH !! E - Essential item you use everyday: Breath mints F - Favorite color: Green G - Gummy bears or worms: either, if they are dipped in wine (j/k) H - Hometown: Tacoma Washington I - Indulgence: Anything wine related esp w/ Dark Chocolate J - January or February: February.. Superbowl baby !! K - Kids & names: when we have them, for girls: Gracie Savannah & Summer Skye ( my wife thinks Summer Skye is a little TOO hippish ) for Boys: Noaa Kramer Jurgensen & Oliver 'something" Jurgensen.. keep in mind, we only want two little ones running around L - Life is incomplete without? My wife, friends & family & vino M - Marriage date: September 30 N - Number of siblings: 1 bro named Jeremiah O - Oranges or apples: apples P - Phobias or fears: SPIDERS.. Q - Fave quote: "Oh, was I not supposed to do that ? " R - Reason to smile: Democrats control the house & Senate S - Season: All T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Deb said I don't have to do this one. U - Unknown fact about me: Hiked 36 miles in one day V- Vegetable you don't like: Broccolli, eggplant W - Worst habit: Deb would say it's my terrible gas, but I would say it's my terrible gas !! Now that's some BAD gas !! X – Xrays: foot, clavical, hip, tib, fib, ulna, two toes, eight fingers Y - Your fave food: slow cooked rib & stout beer Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo

Comments