Hi I'm Deb...I'm a Weirdo

Josh was laughing at me the other day for something I did.. so I got thinking about some things that just make me "weird"... here are few I came up with...

1. I can't eat meat off a bone; ribs, chicken, pork chops, wings...ever so disgusting. 2. I had an extra thumb on my right hand when I was born; no my mom didn't do drugs, and yes...I am a mutant. 3. I can't stand to hear people chewing their food. If Josh had a dollar for every dirty look I gave him during dinner time, our mortgage would be paid off. 4. I still twirl my hair. If I had a dollar for every dirty look Josh gives me while I'm twirling, our mortgage would be paid off. 5. I eat pizza w/ a fork and knife... what ? I don't like to get my face dirty while I'm eating. 6. Since I was a kid, (without my mother telling me to do so ) I have made my bed first thing in the morning. And is that really weird, or is it just good common sense... I think the latter. 7. When I butter my toast, I don't like the butter "scraped" on, I have to "tap" it on. I don't like too much butter on my toast and tapping it on with the knife, applies just the right amount. There have been times when Josh is making me breakfast that I have actually said the following sentence... " You're scraping... not tapping "... And Josh thought his wife was low maintenance... HA !! 8. I actually like the smell of skunks. 9. My memory is so bad that I tell the same stories over and over again without even realizing it. 10. My memory is so bad that I tell the same stories over and over again without even realizing it... see what I mean. 11. I can blow my nose on the left side nostril, but not on the right. I get sick to my stomach when I try to blow from the right side.

So... what's weird about you ?

Comments