People...

I have said MANY times that if I had a dollar for every time I called someone an idiot ( usually while I'm driving) our mortgage would be paid off ( And yes, every dollar I get from saying idiot or dirty look from Josh for twirling my hair, goes towards our house :) ). Last night was a classic example. I ran to the store quickly to pick up some french bread to make garlic bread to go with our yummy spaghetti & meatball dinner and as I was walking out to my car, along came a stranger. Here's how the conversation went:

Stranger: Oh *^*(&$(#*&+ ($%&$(*&#$(#& ($&%$(&(#& ( those are meant to be very vulgar cuss words) It's raining ! ( mind you, it was a few DROPLETS of rain )

Deb: Uh... we need it though. ( said in a very pleasant voice I might add )

Stranger: No we DON'T !!!!

Deb: We don't ? So there aren't fires all over the country raging out of control ?

Stranger: NO ! And you don't need rain when you're flying to Pennsylvania.

Deb: HUH ????????????????????????????

I digress... IDIOT !!!!!!! ( Dollar please, and thank you )

Comments

Carolyn Hansen said…
This made me laugh! I can relate. My kids have now started to correct my driving slips too.
BTW-I love the new look of your blog!
Kari said…
Totally cracks me up!!I'm just a little disappointed you didn't call him an idiot out loud ... I would have paid $5 to see that :)