Pencil Holder




...My dad called me yesterday and told me that my Grandma Kramer fell again and broke her nose. She has been very ill for awhile now and very unstable on her feet. I feel so bad and wish I lived closer so I could go over and make them dinner or clean their house or just visit with them. They have a few of their 5 children living near them, but I just wish I could contribute. I guess the only thing I can do from here is call and send cards. So one of my weekend projects is going to be making a " Get Well Soon " Card for Grandma !

I was upstairs the other day in my craft area of the loft and I found this little box that my Grandma and Grandpa Kramer bought me, and I think most of the Grandkids years ago.. I'm talking sometime in the 70's.
I LOVED this pencil holder and I had it in my desk at school all through grade school. Can you still see my name on it ? It's fading but it's still there.. Debbie Kramer. Right now it has my drawing pencils in it ( not that I draw a lot, but I have in the past and have a notebook with a handful of "faces" in it. That's about all I can do for some reason. If I have a picture to copy, I can (kind of ) duplicate it ). But, finding this brought back good memories of my Grandma Kramer and this little box must have meant something special to me if I have it still after all these years... I love little things that mean so much...

Comments