A Few Updates...

Not much to report.. It has been awhile since I last posted anything. For those of you who actually check our blog.. sorry about that.. I've been really tired lately and very unmotivated. just thought I'd share a few random updates..

Josh left this morning for training in Grand Junction and Moab. He'll be gone for 2 weeks. Not fun ! ( for me anyway ) he'll be in class during the week and then he's going to get some hiking in on the weekends. He's staying w/ our friends Lofton and Heidi, so that makes me feel better. I always worry about him when he's gone. ( even though he's the most safety conscious person I know ) . I will miss him terribly while he's gone. I've got several friends who are going to keep me company while he's gone so that will help out. I'll be able to get my crafts done ( if I can find the energy ) and enjoy watching TV on the big flat screen instead of having to use the one that sounds like this..screesscchhhhhsllsslllllshshhsshhshhssl all the time.

On Friday ( March 9th ) I get to have a sleep over w/ Ryan and Brennon which will be the highlight of my week. I haven't seen the boys since before Christmas and can't remember the last time I had a sleepover w/ them. ( there once was a time when I got them almost every weekend.. or pretty much whenever I called and asked for them ) I am already thinking of fun things we can all cook together in the kitchen and entertaining things we can do. And I am planning to take TONS of pictures of them.. which I will post of course. They are growing up so fast... And I couldn't love them more !!
I had my first Dr. appt. today. Not quite sure how I feel about the Dr. She's nice.. but.. I just didn't feel all that comforted or taken care of. Maybe I'm a baby and I expect too much or maybe she was tired and not having a great day herself. Who knows.. Things are fine as far as she could tell. I had a scare this morning w/ a little bleeding, but she said that's normal. She took some blood tests and I will know the result by tomorrow hopefully. It's still so early. I'm only 6 weeks along. She said we couldn't see anything right now if we did a sonogram..because the baby is so tiny. I read the other day it's the size of a sesame seed. That's tiny !! So that will have to wait. Keep us in your prayers that everything goes well. This first tri-mester is the toughest one to get through. I've been a little stressed today to say the least. And I have literally never been so tired in my life. I miss my husband already and he just left today. He was upset that he wasn't able to go to my appt. w/ me. And of all days, I wish I had him to go home to. But.. alas.. I am strong and I will survive !! ( plus, we will talk several times a day I'm sure )

Today is my brother in law Pete's birthday. and my best friend Amy's !! So Happy Birthday to you both !!

We had the worst weekend with our plumbing. I started doing laundry and the toilet would not stop overflowing. The tub was filling up and we used every towel we own to sop everything up. We finally got a roto rooter guy to come out and fix it and so far things are in working condition. But I just threw my hands up to Josh and said " I can't take it anymore " .. and walked away. ( we've had several problems with our darling little house since moving in. It's an 1896 house.. so very old and I should expect things to go wrong, but I just was at a point where I couldn't take it anymore.. ) and then the rotor rooter guy asked me not to go the bathroom for 8-10 hours.. I said " Buddy, I'm pregnant.. do you know how hard that's going to be " .. But anyway... it's fixed and I'm happy and I can go pee whenever I want to.

Dad is recovering well from his hip replacement surgery. He called last night just to tell

Comments