Happy Birthday Audrey






















































Today is my sister's birthday. Her name is Audrey Elizabeth (Kramer) Nowakowski and she is 26 years old... so I thought I would jot down 26 fun facts about her on her special day !!

1.She accepts people for who they are. No questions asked. She s the least judgmental person I know and is a great example to me. 2. She has GREAT hair. It's so thick and pretty and she looks amazing in any length and style. Right now it's boy short w/ whispy bangs. 3. She makes her own jewelry and is so talented. I have several pieces she's made for me and I wear them all the time. 4. She has a GORGEOUS smile
with straight teeth and full lips. It's the first thing you notice when you look at her. 5. She is married to Pete who is her soul mate. They are two peas in a pod ! 6. She lived in Hawaii for a few years while she attended Hawaii Pacific University and she learned how to surf. 7. She averages about a MONTH to return a phone call, but I love her still and smile when I see her name on my caller ID. 8. She has a great sense of humor and comes up w/ some very witty one 1 liners. 9. When she and Pete were dating, they followed the band Phish around and went to tons of their concerts and camped out. 10. She was definitely born in the wrong year. She should have been born in the 60's because she's a little hippy at heart. 11. She is a total Daddy's girl 12. One of her favorite things to do is take a very loooooooooooooooooong nap. 13. Pete was her first real boyfriend and they dated for about 4 years before getting married. 14. She and Pete just bought their first house and we are all so excited for them !! 15. She buys most of her clothes from vintage shops and finds great deals and cute stuff at discount stores. 16. She's a size 2. She used to be a 0 so we're glad to see she's plumped up a bit. 17. When we were younger we shared a room and she was always very quiet and considerate when she would get up before me so she wouldn't wake me up. I can't say the same for me towards her. I would sit in a chair that squeaked and dry my hair full blast. ( soweeee Audrey )18. She has never cared what anyone thought of her ( if their opinion was negative ). She's always been very sure of who she is. 19. She owns more cute tank tops then anyone I know. 20. She will be a great mom some day and I'm excited to have our kids be cousins. 21. She has a huge crush on Johnny Depp ( and really, who can blame her ). 22. She is the only girl I know who doesn't like to chit chat on the phone or take bubble baths. She gets bored with both !. 23. One of her favorite dishes to eat is Chicken Divan and still asks my mom to make it for her when she goes home for a visit. . 24. She loves little handmade purses and bags made out of natural materials. 25. She is very intelligent and has always been very mature for her age ( even as a young kid and teenager ). 26. She is a great sister and one of my best friends. Even though I am 9 years older, we have always been very close.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY... I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!

Comments