Jumpin' on da' Tramp







































These pix were taken last weekend when we stopped by to say hi to the kids and give Ryan his Birthday present. He was very excited about turning 7 and about his present from us. ( please excuse the snotty nose. He was laughing and got a little excited and must have snorted w/ glee !! )It was a gift certificate to Borders so he could go pick out his very own books. The kid LOVES to read and told me he's very anxious to get the new Pirates of the Caribbean book. ( this is the kid who once told me the dinner I made him was " Delectable ".. when he was about 4 years old. ( VERY SMART :) )So cute !!

We had a nice visit w/ the boys on a warm summer day. It was fun to watch them jump on the tramp w/ the sprinkler underneath getting them wet. They are brothers but also good friend and that is evident when watching them together. They are certainly happy little boys and Josh and I smile every time we leave them thinking what a good life they are leading :)

Brennon now wears darling little blue glasses and has lost his front tooth. He was happy to report that the tooth fairy left him $3 IN QUARTERS !! :) He's such a funny kid. And with every "serious " picture I take of him... he says " Okay now a funny one "... Same w/ the crazy red head :) Serious... and now funny... We didn't make it to get ice cream that day. Plans changed w/ lack of time and "yard work" :) But I am always happy to see the boys. They are growing up so fast. Ryan was still a baby when I met him and Lisa and I can't believe Bren is 5 years old already. My life is better for having fallen in love w/ those two little boys. They sure put a smile on anyones face... especially Aunt Deb's :)

Comments