Hollywood Boyfriends











While Josh is my main squeeze of course....he accepts the fact that I have other loves in my life ( so to speak ). ( by the way, I think we all have a Hollywood twin out there and to me, Josh's double is Josh Hartnett; Um.. Ya-UMMM !! Here are some pictures to see a few similarities :)

It's not always about the good looks for me, It never has been. If a guy has a great personality, that makes him so much more attractive to me. Hence a few of my Hollywood crushes...

1.John Cusack~ He's not gorgeous by any means, but there is just something about him that I find attractive. I love the diversity of his movies too. Good guy. I have always thought he should date Meg Ryan. Wouldn't they look so cute together ?

2.Steve Martin ~ LOVE him. Totally hilarious and I love his gray hair.

3.Kevin Kline ~ Great actor and just a good regular guy. I love that he has been married to his wife forever.

4.Bruce Willis ~ Long time favorite since I was a young girl. It all started w/ Moonlighting and just got better w/ Die Hard. And of course, love that bald head !

5.Ryan Gosling ~ Besides being gorgeous in a mysterious kind of way, he is proving to be an excellent and diverse actor. ( Although he doesn't practice it, his family is LDS... did anyone know that ? )

6. Josh Hartnett ~ Love that deep voice and those eyes. ( does anyone else think he looks like my Josh ? )

Who are you crushin' on ?

Comments

Kari said…
Um, gimme some Jake Gyllenhal (don't know if that's spelled right) or Rob Thomas.