Classic Example....

Oh man.. I am in a great mood today. First reason being, it's Friday, then, Amy is flying in today and finally... my friend sent me the funniest email about her little boys Parker and Zach... just a classic example of how parents need to watch what they say around their kids. ( choose your words wisely ).
Jan, who is Laurie's sister, is due w/ baby #4 in about a month. Zach was riding his bike on the street w/ his cousin while Laurie and Jan stood off to the side. Zach kept hollering across the street, "Hey Jan, lift up your shirt. I can't see your baby from over here." :)
Then, Laurie said sometimes when Shaun ( her hubby ) gets frustrated w/ their two boys he will say " You're driving me nuts , or you're driving me freakin' nuts " ... Well, Laurie was trying to get their youngest, Parker in the tub last night and he was very upset because he couldn't take his sword w/ him so all of a sudden he yells " Leave me alone, you're freakin' my nuts " TOO funny !! She said they laughed so hard as did I when I read the email this morning...
Thanks for making me day Laurie.. or I guess I should say... Parker & Zach :)

Comments