Weekend Recap...



How cute is this little guy... he was so tired. I called him to come eat dinner and he was konked out with his favorite alligator.



Brennon said he was riding his horsey...what a great imagination he has



The two little monkeys...


( Ryan spying on fellow picnickers... that kid cracks me up )


~Well, obviously we had another sleep over with the kids. They were very excited to tell me all about their new classes and teachers at school. ( even though Brennon couldn't remember his teachers name. He told me he liked playing and meeting new friends but he didn't like listening to teachers...in general I'm thinking because he proceeded to say that went for church too. Interesting... and very telling... he is too funny.

~We had a great time on Saturday as well. We went for a picnic in the park and played on the great toys they had there. Ryan informed me that he was born to be a monkey and he loves to climb on things. They have a tree outside their house and Ryan has claimed it as his own because he loves to climb it.

~Josh worked most of the weekend but did decide to take Monday off. He was too pooped to go on. We had a nice Memorial Day BBQ and watched Blades of Glory... Too funny...( the this is so stupid, it's funny type of funny ).

~I spent a good amount of time working, once again on my Christmas projects. I've now got 4 out of my 12 done.

~ I got my birthday shopping done for Josh for his B-day on Wednesday... but last night he informed me that he had to go get wood up in the canyon for our winter supply. We have heaters in our house, but we also have a wood burning stove that we use and it saves us TONS of money during the cold months ) so he has to go grab as many rounds as he can and then chop everything up. So.... he asked if we could celebrate his birthday on Thursday instead... Men are so different then women !! While I don't "really" like people to make a big deal about my birthday ( translation of "really".... I DO ), I like to make a big deal of other peoples special day. But I guess I'll wait one more day to give Josh his gifts and make him a special dinner. Geez !!

Comments

Earen said…
Oh, I'm such a big birthday person! Guys are truly different than we are in so many ways. Who would want to wait an extra day for presents?! HA!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog as well. It made my day! I'm enjoying blogging alot & look forward to reading all these new blogs I've stumbled upon! Keep up the great writing! I'll be back!
Anonymous said…
"Sleeping baby" pictures are the best! It's the essence of "peace." They are too cute.
Jen
Kari said…
Oh, those boys are cute!! Looks like you are the best auntie around :) Enjoy Josh's birthday celebration ... even if it has to be a day late!
BethAnne said…
I saw your comment on another blog and when I clicked on yours, I was immediately drawn to the red head in the picture. I have 2 little red haired boys. Enjoyed reading your blog!