Simple Girl


I'm a simple girl. I don't need or want a huge house or tons of fancy cars. I want a cute modest home that is clean and smells good when you walk in and that is filled with peace and love and tons of laughing. I will never try to "keep up w/ the Jones'". We want to buy nice stuff... that lasts. Josh and I want to be comfortable, but we both have simple tastes and it doesn't take much to make us happy. This suits us just fine. "Things" don't impress me. They never have. I went on a date once with a guy who told me he had a $300 TRASH CAN !! (WHY?)... that was our one and only date.

Speaking of living simply... this is my dream car... 1969 Bronco !!

Comments

Kari said…
Now I'll never own a $300 trash can but I will say I tend to be a bit more high maintenance ... I do like a few of the "finer things." My weakness would probably be purses - I could really get into shoes if I could handle being in debt ;)