Something I LOVE...








I am obsessed with Toile !! I think it is so gorgeous and romantic. My mom asked if we wanted a new bed set for Christmas and I immediately thought of a lovely Toile design. I love all colors in this pattern. But right now, I am loving brown and a bluish/turquoise together. The right shades of each look so great together. So we'll see what "Santa" brings us this year. I really want to get some new fabric and make a quilt and pillows for the spare bedroom with Toile. Can a house have too much Toile ? Maybe, but I don't care. I LOVE it !!

Comments

Kasey said…
I recently got a pair of black/cream toile pajama bottoms at Old Navy. They are so cute and super comfy! I wonder if they still have more...
Carolyn Hansen said…
Me too! I can't wait to see what Santa chooses for you.
Kari said…
I love toile, too!! Just think - if we were all roommates still we could have some seriously gorgeous decor!! Although I must admit I don't have any in my house ....