Fall ? Well... Kinda... We hope










So the other day it was so chilly outside, I was able to pull out my cute stripped tights to wear with a cute skirt and my brown riding boots ( KARI... the boots are from Boden too... LOVE that place) I was ready for Fall to say the least. I brought my camera to work to get a picture of the Park City ski mountain with the lovely fall colors on it... However, when I got there, the top picture is what I saw. White frost... NOT orange, yellow, red and green leaves. Then later that afternoon, I heard someone talking on the phone and all of a sudden she said "It's snowing outside"... I turn around to see a WHITEOUT ! I couldn't believe it. It's not even October yet. I was so disappointed. See picture above. Hopefully you can see the huge snow flakes falling down from the sky in the picture.

Luckily, yesterday the sun was shining bright and the leaves were glowing their gorgeous fall colors. So here are some nice Fall photos to get us all in the mood for chilly weather, warm sweaters, yummy smelling candles, good food in the crock pot, and flavored hot chocolate !!

I LOVE FALL !!

Comments

Kasey said…
Jimmie and I were just talking the other day about how Fall is MY favorite time of year. I just love when it's chilly enough to wear a turtle neck and big fluffy socks, curl up in a blanket and make a wood burning fire. Yeah for Fall!
Kari said…
Great pics! Still on the verge of 100 here but the mornings are gorgeous!! This is my favorite time of year, too, even if it is a "different" fall than most people get to enjoy :)
Earen said…
I love fall too! I've decided this year that's my new favorite season. I have witnessed many a days in September of snow, so I know how you feel. Not ready for winter...loving fall too!