Memory Lane...Part Three...Bed & Breakfasts'


(this place looks like a dive from the outside, but it was our favorite. Cozy, very quiet and so quaint)












(this place was HAUNTED !! The workers told us some pretty scary stories)











My husband gave me the best honeymoon !! Josh went above and beyond my expectations trying to make this honeymoon perfect for his new bride. And let me just say that I love to camp... So I would have been happy spending a few days camping out, (And of course, camping is Josh's preferred method of "lodging") but being able to stay in all these cute, romantic bed & breakfasts' was such a treat!! Josh planned and scouted out the most perfect places for us. All of these were in the Philo, California area (Anderson Valley, Mendocino County). It is such a cool, liberal, little hippy town. We LOVED it !! I wish I would have taken pictures of the morning breakfast that was served to the guests...they were amazingly delicious!

I will never forget how romantic this week was for us. Josh and I were so happy !!I waited such a long time to find the perfect person for me. And after a couple broken hearts, many nights of thinking I'd never find him and becoming VERY independent... I finally found my soul mate and may I just say... he was well worth the wait !!

Comments

Kari said…
Looks like you got to stay at some beautiful places along the way :) And it definitely sounds like he was worth your wait ... understands who you are and what you love! That is what every girl deserves - no matter how long it takes!