Willow Tree Figurines

Together


New Life


Angel of Wishes


Angel of Winter


Embrace


Keepsakes


Love of Learning


Love of Cooking

Brother and Sister


I have never been a fan of "Country Decorations". And when I say "Country", I think of the colors baby blue and peach. And when I first saw these figurines, I thought they looked like they belonged in a "country kitchen" (minus the colors of course). BUT... I soon fell in love with them. They are so sweet to me. So I have started to collect them. Most of the ones I have, have been given to me as gifts... that I treasure. Each one, reminds me of something special that has happened in my life. I will continue to collect them over the years, and probably some day, like a grandma, I will have to get a hutch to put them all in. Here are some of the ones I have.

Comments

Carolyn Hansen said…
I love these too! These tnederly capture so many special moments in our lives.
Unknown said…
I love these as well. Paul and I bought the Christmas nativity scene with them and it is so awesome! I can't wait to put it up again this year.