Been Thinkin'...


I wrote this awhile ago on a day where I was doing much pondering...

My Destiny

Is to be many things
To grow
And gain knowledge of much
To fall and stumble
And make mistakes
But learn and not repeat
My destiny is to become a mother
Again
And a wife
Forever
I was meant to use my talents
And be a good friend
Be witty
I say
Go Green
And salvage
I was meant to look back
And not long for the past
Never wishing to be anywhere
But here
At 35 years of age
I am happy
Wanting some
Needing little
Been through much
Becoming someone different
Then I ever imagined
Good changes
But also surprising
Still in my heart
True to who I am
Continuing
To figure things out
I’ll get there some day
But for now
I am a good person
That’s what’s important
Loving others
And
Being decent
Being me…

Comments

Kasey said…
I really like that Deb. Good job!
Kari said…
Great job with this ... thanks for sharing your talent of writing again - wish I had some of that ;)