Tagged

Four Jobs I've Had:

1) Travel Agent
2) Trade Show Coordinator
3) Verbiage Editor for Engineering Firm
4) Office Manager


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1) Something's Gatta Give
2) The Notebook
3) French Kiss
4) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Four Shows I Watch on T.V

1) Food Network
2) Survivor
3) Amazing Race
4) CSI-Thursday Night one in Vegas.. it's the Best out of the CSI programs (NY, Miami)

Four Places that I Have Vacationed

1) Depot Bay Oregon
2) Big Island, Hawaii
3) California
4) Florida (Disney World)

Four of my Favorite Dishes

1) Pasta with homemade Pesto Sauce
2) Seasoned Grilled Veggies
3) Rosemary & Garlic Mashed Potatoes (I DO make the best)
4) Yummy Bread & Gourmet Cheeses

Four Places I'd Rather Be

1) Beach in Hawaii
2) At our favorite Condo in Depot Bay Oregon over looking the ocean
3) ITALY
4) With my sweetheart Josh, in a cozy little cabin in the woods, Snow falling outside, with a big fireplace, lots of yummy food, good books, good music, and a big bed ( hee hee.. Wull... wouldn't you )

Four Things That Make Me Melt:

1)My husband telling me I'm beautiful
2)My nephew Brennon telling me he loves me
3)Giving my crafts to people ( I love doing nice things for people)
4) Gracie

Four Things I LOVE to do:

1)Cook
2)Read
3)Crafts
4)Write

Four Things I Believe in:

1)My Father in Heaven
2)Unconditional Love
3)Doing all we can for the environment
4)Family Bonds

Four Things I'm Proud of:

1)My marriage
2)My strength
3)My husband
4)My beliefs
I tag: Carolyn, Kasey, Kari, Lisa and Kristin

Comments