KARMA...

Just a quick update to the ear phone post a couple days ago... (and the highlight of my day )...

The so called person mentioned in my previous post (the broker in my office) who walks around the office and her daily life, with that stupid ear phone piece attached to her head ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY.... LOST IT ~~ She came in the office and said I jinxed her because she lost her ear piece. ( The day before I jokingly asked her if she slept with it on ) And now she can't find it. I had to try very hard to muffle my laughter and stifle my joy when she told me.

HAAAA... Don't you love Karma....

Oh, and PS... I was really excited when I heard this the other day, and regardless of your own political beliefs, I do think this is a good thing. ( we can agree to disagree on some things and that is simply OK. And of course this gives my "leaning" away but I'm sure most of you are not shocked by that), I was impressed and happy for Al Gore when he won the Nobel Peace Prize !! That is such a great accomplishment for any human being to achieve. And since it's for his extreme concern for the environment, it makes me even more happy because it's something I believe in too. So good for you Al ~~

Comments