Hairspray


So the other day I asked Josh to pick up some hairspray for me at the store. I told him I usually get Garnier but that he could just get whatever was on sale. Here is the conversation when he got home:

Deb: Hey sweets, did you remember the hairspray?
Josh: Yeah
Deb: Thanks, what kind did you get ?
Josh: Fruck-tis
Deb: .......................... HUH ?
Josh: Fruck-tis
Deb: What the heck is that? German hairspray
Josh: I don't know
Deb: (walks out to the kitchen and sees the hairspray) Ohhhhhhhhhhh Fructis
Josh; Yeah, that's what I said
Deb: (giggling inside) Thanks honey :)

Some days... he is just too cute for words....

Comments

Kari said…
Hey, I'm just impressed he actually remembered the hairspray!!!
Unknown said…
I am laughing so hard I almost had tears come out. I can totally see the two of you having that conversation.