Missing In Action









~I know I've been missing in action the last week. But,I just haven't been in the mood to talk; hence the lack of my posting. Just going through a hard time right now with a couple things preoccupying my mind. ( I'm sure I don't have to explain ). But the end of October is not easy for me. I have so much to be grateful for... and trust me, I am. But I just feel a little broken hearted right now. Instead of posting on here I've been doing a ton of writing. It is so therapeutic for me.

But... other then feeling sorry for myself for the last week, here are some other random things that have gone on...

~The flowers: This is what happens; apparently, when your boss says something rude to you and then feels bad about it. Ummm... thanks... I guess...

~I made a really good coconut/blueberry coffeecake this weekend. I'll post the recipe. It actually was just a coconut coffeecake, but I added the blueberries. Turned out really yummy.

~I put together a Halloween care package for Brennon and Ryan. They LOVED it. It was so fun talking to them on the phone and hearing how excited they were about everything. Brennon LOVED the glow in the dark bats. Ryan told me he read the whole letter to everyone. The school they are going to, just happens to be MY old elementary school. How cool is that ? Miss those guys !!

~ My cousin's wife had a baby girl, Scarlett, back in August (I KNOW... I'm terribly late in getting this sent off)... and our good friends in Washington just had a baby boy last Thursday. They named him Finn. So... I made a couple cards for them. The pictures are horrible (our camera is crapping out) so it's kind of hard to see how cute they actually turned out. The paper on both was so fitting for a girl and boy. So... just imagine if you will...

That's it for now....

Comments

Unknown said…
Are they really going to Monroe! How awesome is that. Those were some really great times.
Kari said…
I was starting to get worried about you!! Glad to see you back :) I'm sure this is a tough time for you but I know you'll make it through - you're a toughie ;) Hugs to you!! Can't wait to hear more!
Kasey said…
I've been wondering about our little Woogit this week. I'm sorry you're going through this hard time right now. Big hugs from AR. You'll make it through and you'll be even stronger because you have had these experiences.

On another note, I once had a boss send me flowers after he did something that made me really mad. The result was it only made me MORE mad that he tought flowers would make it 'all better!' I just don't get the flowers from the apologetic boss thing...I think that's only for husbands. :)