Cooking Class


Josh and I don't go out to eat all that often. When we do, it's usually with friends or times neither of us feels like cooking or we just get one of those "cravings". We really try to eat healthy at home and splurge every once in awhile. Most times, we are disappointed with the results because we can usually cook it better at home. (I'm convinced LOVING to cook makes the food taste better ) However, I have not mastered the Chinese Cuisine, despite trying and following the recipes step by step. It never tastes the same as it does in the restaurants. So... when we do go out, it's usually to a little place called Szechwan here in Park City ! It's really good !! But I have always thought it would be so fun to take a Asian Cooking class with Josh. We both love to cook so much so I think we would really enjoy it. And... what a fun date night that would be !!

Comments

Kari said…
You should really do it! I know my digital scrapbooking isn't really a good comparison but I have loved learning something new that has enriched my life ... much like an Asian Cooking class would do for you :) Go for it - and don't forget to take pictures!