My Good Weekend











I had a good weekend for the following reasons:

1. We invited my friend Mike Hooper over for dinner on Saturday night. Hoop and I have been friends for over 12 years. He is a fantastic human being ! I have a lot of respect for him. (and he's single ladies... call me if you're interested !! Hoop...don't kill me for saying that). He's Greek and always tan and will have gorgeous children some day. He's totally hilarious. Josh LOVES watching football with him. I feel like a third wheel when they are talking "Football". But it's fun to see them both get so excited. It makes me smile when my husband walks in the room and says "Can we invite Hoop over to watch football". I'm glad my husband likes my friends.
2. Making thank you cards for my Mom/Dad and my Aunt Sherry for sending us "Happy Anniversary" cards.
3. The anniversary card we got my from my mom and dad sent from ITALY ! It's an Italian card (I forgot to take a picture of it)and it is GORGEOUS!! My dad wrote to us it in. His words were beautiful !! I knew he had a lyrical soul because he used to write my mom love letters when they were dating, but I was reminded once again of his poetic side. We LOVE the card and I will put it in our memory box.
4.Making Peanut Butter Balls and dipping them in Chocolate ! They were so rich, Josh and Hoop could only eat two of the three I gave them for dessert after dinner.
5.Watching my husband pull in the driveway with the back of the truck full of wood to keep us warm this winter.(we have furnaces of course, but the wood burning stove saves on money)
6.watching Josh chop wood. He's starting to look like a bald Grizzly Adams. But there is something very sexy about a man who can chop wood ~~ Hubba Hubba
7.Getting a call from Laura (Josh's cousin) who I ADORE !!
8.Gathering things for my Halloween care package for Brennon and Ryan to send off to Boise.
9.Getting a lot done with my special Christmas craft gifts.
10.Having some good alone time with my sweets ~ I love you Josh ~

Comments

Kari said…
AAWWWW ... HOOP!! Looks just like he did all those years ago! Do tell him I said hello - who can we fix him up with? He's quite a catch :) Sound like you had a wonderful weekend!! I love weekends like that - just returned from 10 days of wonderful! I'll be posting soon ... once I dig out from under this laundry ;)