Happy Halloween...










We watched Charlie Brown's Halloween special last night and it brought back so many wonderful childhood memories. Those were the good cartoons... Back in the day...( I still love Tom and Jerry by the way ) We have one big bag of candy for the kids that come to our door. I'm surprised Josh hasn't gotten into it yet.

Yesterday was not the best day I've had in awhile. And knowing this... my husband
"FORCED" me to go to the craft store and treat myself to some goodies. It took my mind off of things for awhile and I came home with a bag full of crafty treats. Thank you Josh for being so sweet to me. I love you !!

Lisa sent me some pictures of the kids at their school Halloween party. They are SO ADORABLE. Ryan of course is a clown ( A happy clown he pointed out... not a scary one ) and Brennon was Mater from the movie Cars !! I just want to squeeze these two I love them so much !! I'm sure they will have a wonderful time tonight collecting a bag full of candy. I can't wait to see them at the beginning of December.

Hope you all have a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN... and remember to check the kids candy before you let them eat any !!

Comments

Unknown said…
Don't you just love the good Ol' cartoons! Paul and I bought the Christmas collection of all the kids movies we used to watch growing up. It is so fun to watch and remember the good times in Boise.
Kari said…
Sorry to hear you had another bad day, but glad Josh was sensitive to that - craft stores can improve things :) Darling pics of the boys!!!