Our Top Ten




Top TEN things we want to do in the near future:

Top TEN things we want to do together:
1. Have another baby
2. Go to Italy (My dream place)
3. Build our dream home
4. Go to New Zealand (Josh’s dream place)
5. Sell our veggies at a Farmers Market
6. Get back in shape
7. Live closer to our families
8. Raise good, healthy, well mannered and open minded children
9. Take a Thai cooking class
10.Hike and camp (travel) with our children

Top TEN things Josh wants to do:
1. Backpack through New Zealand
2. Live closer to his family
3. Run his own organic farm
4. Hike and camp with his kids
5. Have his wife stay home with the kids
6. Have two dogs named Gifford & Griswald
7. Buy land to build our dream home on
8. Run his own vineyard
9. Go To Chili
10.Go to Iceland

Top TEN things Deb wants to do:
1. Have more babies
2. Own my own craft store/website to bring in extra money
3. Be a Stay at home mom to my kids
4. Write and have published a romance novel
5. Take a photography class
6. Learn how to sew better
7. Volunteer for a cause I believe in
8. Live closer to our families
9. Get back to my original size 4
10.Go to ITALY with my whole family



What are your top TEN things ? I tag... Kristin, Lisa (email me), Kari, Kasey & Carolyn

Comments

Kari said…
Great lists!! I promise I'll get to posting my tags one of these days ... finally catching up from vacation only to start a new online class tomorrow! Stay tuned for more layouts ....
Anonymous said…
Awesome lists!
I think I'm too scared to write mine down - good for you to go for the gusto! Great pics, by the way.